If you are someone who has a website and has struggled with writing blogs and articles, you would be aware how important it is to write content that is easy to confer and user-friendly. You cannot just simply write anything on your content board that would not fetch you a higher ranking. You have to write content that is user-friendly and relevant to users. If you are unaware of SEO writing, this article explains what SEO writing is and how to write content that is sure to fetch you better rankings and great results.
What is SEO writing?
SEO writing involves writing content that is optimized to make your website rank higher in SERP. SEO writers not only write content but they write content that is optimized through keywords and unique content. The content that SEO content writers write has keywords that match the user query. SEO writing involves writing user-friendly content that is structured for easy navigation and retrieval of information. You can also hire an SEO agency to bulk content for you. With this you will also save a lot of costs on your SEO project.
SEO writing tips to write content that ranks higher:
- Incorporate right quality and quantity of keywords: Keywords are the best way to align your content as per user search. For example if a user searches for ‘how to use windows 11’ having this as your caption would help your content look relatable. Google ranks such relatable content higher than others. Hence whenever you are writing articles for SEO add highly searched ‘keywords’ and long key phrases’ to your text to make it look relatable and relevant.
- Make sure your content is unique and free from plagiarism: Google removes content that has a high plagiarism rate. Google constantly runs algorithms to filter out fake information, copied content etc. hence whenever you write a blog make sure it’s informative and plagiarism free. Such content has more chances of ranking higher as compared to others. Make sure you do not stuff information but it is of user relevance as well.
- Target snippets through your content: You would have surely seen a horizontal row of pictures that is displayed as a response to a user query. These are snippets. Getting your content placed in the snippets makes it easier to be noticed and attract more engagement. By using target keywords and specific phrases in your content you can make your content appear in those snippets easily.
- Add alt texts: Have you seen certain websites where images are visible? These are drawbacks of a website that lower their rankings. To treat this and rank higher incorporate alt text with all your audio and video content. Alt text is the text prompt that appears beneath your images to explain what the image is about. This helps users to get a reference in case an image is not available and it helps increase your ranking.
- Links content to other posts of yours: Whenever you are writing an article make sure you add in links to your other articles as well. For example, if you have an article written and published on ‘iphone’ and now you are writing about ‘how to take a screenshot on iphone’ you can add a text link on iphone to your first article. This is the best way to attract users to read your other articles as well.