As a dietician at Awazen Medical Center, Ola Mezher has been delivering weight loss programs to the local community for over eight years. After obtaining a degree in Nutrition and Dietetics from the Lebanese International University, Mrs. Mezher began her career with an internship at Labib Medical Center in Lebanon. As a registered dietician in Lebanon and UAE, she provides expertise in nutritional advice, pregnancy diets, as well as lactation and diet plans for weight loss and weight gain.
Focusing on the specific needs of the patient, let Mrs. Mezher help you develop an individual plan to achieve healthy results.
Mrs. Mezher’s areas of interest include the following:
- Providing the highest standards of weight loss services for both medical and non-medical clients.
- Working with clients to educate them on appropriate diets, menu planning, food preparation methods and behavior modification for weight management.
- Obtaining information from clients on weight development history, eating habits, medical conditions, and nutritional objectives.
- Reviewing clients’ food diaries at regular intervals.
- Giving diet plans and nutritional advice to diabetic, uremic, and patients with hyperlipidemia and high blood pressure.
- Developing healthy diet plans to pregnant and lactating women.
- Preparing diet plans for patients undergoing bariatric surgeries.
- Counseling clients on specific treatments for localized fat reduction (including cellulite reduction, fat freezing, and skin tightening).