completed a BSc in Sports Coaching in 2011 from Leeds Metropolitan University in the United Kingdom, as well as an I.I.H.H.T Diploma in Sports Therapy.
She has 17 years of combined experience in the field of sports injuries and rehabilitation, in addition to 6 years of personal training experience in the UAE.
Liza specializes in:
- Sports specific/Human performance
- Behaviour, nutrition, weight management and lifestyle
- Clinical disease prevention
- Musculoskeletal rehabilitation (Knee, ankle, and back)
- Sports massage
- Strength and conditioning