Dr. Darroujhas vast experience in new-born babies, infectious diseases, gastroenterology, pulmonology, skin and urine tract disease.
With more than 12 years of experience and being a mother of two, Dr. Darrouj looks to provide the highest standard of preventative and treatment care to children from new-born to 16 years old and ensures their well-being during their development phases.
Dr. Mary specializes in:
- Monitoring appropriate child growth (weight, height) from new-born until puberty
- Nutrition and management of obesity and picky eaters
- Treatment of various acute illnesses including infections
- Management of Constipation and urine incontinence
- Management of allergic disease
- Management of persistent night time cough and Asthma
- Management of Eczema and other skin disorders
- Ear piercing