The Urology Department offers the most modern diagnostic methods for men and women of all ages, covering most urological diseases such as kidney, urinary tract and the genital diseases. Dr. Ghassan uses the newest methods of both minimally invasive endourology, and the traditional operative treatment for kidneys, bladder, testicular and prostate tumor.
He works very closely with available subspecialties in Awazen Medical Center to provide his patients with a high level of health care.
Dr. Ghassan specializes in:
- Modern stone treatments- using shock wave lithotripsy, ureteroscopy with laser lithotripsy.
- Flexible ureteronoscopy to treat stone in the kidney with laser lithotripsy- also experienced in children.
- Mini-percutaneous removal of stones with thinner scopes through kidney
- The transurethral removal of the bladder tumor
- Transurethral prostate operations
- Treating benign enlargement of the prostate with Holmium laser
- All small urology routine operations like circumcission, cystoscopies, and prostate biopsy.