Dr. Amal Abdelhaleem completed her Bachelors of Medicine and Surgery from the University of Khartoum, Sudan, and is a member of the Royal College of Physicians, United Kingdome.
Dr. Abdelhaleem is heavily experienced in various part of the medical field, having previously worked in wards, emergency departments, intensive care units, and outpatient clinics. She is specialist in internal medicine and have the HAAD license for internal Medicine.
Dr. Abdelhaleem’s areas of interest include the following:
- Treating internal disorders such as, hypertension, diabetes, lungs, brain, kidney and GIT problems.
- Manage and treat common health problems such as; infections, influenza and pneumonia.
- Seeing patient pre-operatively to diagnose and treat any risk factors.
- Advice patients regarding healthy lifestyle achievement.
- Following-up response to treatment and referral whenever necessarily