Dr. Mrad has held many positions throughout his medical career, including directing several vital departments such as the Main OR and the Department of Surgery. He is also the founder and a program director of the General Surgery Residency Training Program. He was involved in several research papers published in International medical journals.
His current practice focuses on of evidence based medicine, with emphasis on minimal invasive surgery. From lumps and bumps to advanced trauma life support. This includes Bariatric Surgery, repair of all types of hernias, gallbladder diseases, endocrine surgery and surgical oncology.
Dr. Mrad’s areas of interest include the following:
- Abdominal Surgeries (Upper and lower gastrointestinal tract, Gallbladder, Colorectal disease)
- Endocrine Surgery (Thyroid gland disease, Breast, Pancreas)
- Hernia Surgery (Repair and all types of hernias)
- Skin Surgery (Excision of skin lesions, cysts, lipomas)
- Oncology Surgery (Early & moderate oncology disease)